I love the minimalist design of Sushi Yoshii in Tokyo.
The Lowball Machined Whisky Tumbler looks awesome.
A week from now, I will move with my family from Palo Alto to Singapore. In order to make new connections there and develop the ones I already have in the Bay Area, I have decided to organize networking dinners for fellow entrepreneurs, in both places, on a monthly basis. The rules for these dinners are pretty simple:
- By invitation only (contact me to request one)
- Every invited guest brings a fellow entrepreneur along
- A modest contribution is requested for the food
- I bring a nice selection of wines to go along
Here is the schedule for the first dinners:
- Thursday, July 31, 6pm to 9pm, Singapore
- Thursday, August 14, 6pm to 9pm, Palo Alto, CA